Sacensību videoSkatīt visus video
Baltijas Čempionāts Kupiskis triathlon, | Nolikums
Open Lithuanian triathlon sprint championship
Baltic region championship
Baltic cup IV stage
Lithuanian sport hope games
Kupiškis, 2018 08 03–04
Goals and objectives
Increase popularity of triathlon sport in Lithuania.
Find out the best athletes.
Lithuanian Triathlon Federation, TSK “Darna”.
Chief Organiser - Dainius Kopūstas, phone number: +37067859069, email.: email@example.com.
Race Referee - Vaidas Juodzevičius, phone number: +37060049519. email.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and place:
Triathlon races will take place in Kupiškis 2018 August 03-04.
Pre-registration until: 30th July, 23:59:59. Address: https://dbsportas.lt/lt/varz/2018073
Additional registration: on the race day.
Applying for the race must provide: Name, Surename, birth date, and you group.
Adiction registration till 13.00 h. (for late starters).
Number and „timing chip“ pick up August 04 d. since 7.30 h. at the race place. (near Kupiškio pond).
Friday, 2018 08 03
17.00-21.00 AG start packed pick up
19:00-19:30 Bike familiarization.
20:00-20:30 Swim familiarization.
Saturday 2018 08 04
I Start 11:00 Open Lithuanian sprint championship, ,,Baltic cup 2018“
250 m swim (1 lap) 8 km bike (2 laps) 1 km run (1 lap).
Groups : AW, AM (2009 and younger);
BW, BM ( 2007-2008m.);
CW, CM (2005-2006);
DW, DM (2003-2004);
MW, MM (amateurs all age diference)
Explanation: W-ladies, M-Males.
Lithuanian “Hope” Games.
AG: DW, DM;CW, CM.
II Start Open Baltic region championship
Note: Registration will be done by Nation Federation, but thru www.triathlon.org system.
750 m swim (1 lap) 20 km bike (5 laps) 5 km run (2 laps).
12:30 Males: Elite EM (1979-1998), IM (2001-2002), JM(1999-2000).
12:32 Female: Elite EW (1979-1998), IW(2001-2002), JW (1999-2000).
14:00 Rewards (Baltic region championship)
Open Lithuanian championship, „Baltic cup 2018“
III Start. 750m. swim (1lap) 20 km bike (5 laps) 5 km run (2laps)
14:30 Veterans: V1W, V1M (1969-1978);V2W, V2M (1959-1968);
V3W, V3M (1949-1958); V4W, V4M (1948 and older).
In this start can participate these athletes :
EMM (1979-1998), IMM (2001-2002), JMM(1999-2000).
EWM(1979-1998), IWM(2001-2002), JWM (1999-2000).
Note: II and III start athletes will be awards for the best time in Lithuanian championship and Baltic cup championship 2018“.
17.00 val. Open Lithuanian championship and Lithuanian “Hope” races awards.
Start packed pick up:
2018 08 04
I start 7.00-10.30 a.m.
III start 7.00-13.30 p.m.
Note: Because of the race there will be road blocks, please come to the race earlier.
- Know, understand and follow the ITU Competition Rules
- Athletes can swim with the current swimming competitions authorized swimwear suits for men and women;
- Forbidden to wear compression stockings.
- The helmet must be securely fastened and fit properly at all times when the athlete is in possession of the bike;
- Bike start will be given by the best swim time, next to transition (all groups).
- Athletes can ride with road bikes, MTB bikes, but handlebars must comply with ITU rules.
- Draft legal events:
- It is forbidden to draft off a different gender athlete;
- It is forbidden to draft off a motorbike or vehicle.
- Failing to follow the prescribed course / not finishing described race course will result to disqualification.
- Outside assistant is not allowed;
- Everybody who wants can start in Elite group, but they will lose the right to their age group awards.
- Removing helmet before mounting bike, mounting bike before mount line, and not dismounting before dismount line will cost – 10 seconds penalty.
- Drafting injuring: sound of a whistle, TO shows a blue card, spells the athlete's number and phrase “Drafting penalty, you have to stop at the next penalty box”. The Technical Official has to ensure the athlete received the penalty notification. Penalty 1 minute.
- Lapped athletes can’t draft from the athletes who past them.
- After finishing race it is mandatory to return timing chip devise.
Till 2018 06 30
Till 2018 07 30
Entry fee payment details:
Lietuvos triatlono federacija
Žemaitės g. 6, Vilnius
SWIFT HABALT22, Swedbank, AB
Please write details in purpose of payment: Name, surname, your start, age group.
First and third starts races winners will be rewarded with : medals, diploma and prizes.
Second start race winners will be awarded with Baltic championship medals and money.
Money will be given if 20 or more athletes will participates in the race.
1 palce – 250 Eur.;
2 place – 200 Eur.;
3 place – 150 Eur.;
4 place 120 Eur.;
5 place - 80 Eur.;
6 place - 50 Eur.
If in the race starts less then 20 athletes prize mpney will be cup by 50%.
All costs related to athletes participation in race must be financed by organization who sending athletes to the race.
Swim, Bike, Run courses details:
Swim conduct: Expecting water temperature should be 180 – 240 C.
Bike course loop width 3 – 4 m., surface – asphalt.
Run course loop: asphalt, grass, gravel.
Izjūti Biatlona garšu un Jaunsardzes kauss biatlonā
Skrien Latvija 2018
- Abonements 2018
- Liepājas pusmaratons 07.04.2018
- Daugavpils pusmaratons 29.04.2018
- Rēzeknes pusmaratons 27.05.2018
- Ventspils Piedzīvojumu parka maratons 16./17.06.2018
- Jelgavas Nakts pusmaratons 14.07.2018
- Kuldīgas pusmaratons 11.08.2018
- Valmieras maratons 16.09.2018
- Siguldas pusmaratons 13.10.2018